Support programmes for young people individually referred to Youth Options.
Our 1:1 support programmes are varied in nature and delivery from single issue, focused intervention to wide ranging support across a number of issues.
Our Youth Support Workers work in partnership with parents & carers, colleagues, social workers, personal advisors, teachers and other professionals to support young people to achieve positive outcomes.
Our teams use a variety of methods to engage with young people to meet their outcomes including:
- A range of activities to build social skills and support networks
- A range of activities to support the management of emotions and to promote positive mental wellbeing
- Support with building confidence
- Support to engage with learning
- Support with goal-setting and future planning
- Support with job searches, housing, money
- Support to engage in volunteering or work placements
- Workshops: Money Management, Health, Employability, Family & Relationships, Accommodation, CV Writing
- Access to relevant advice and guidance
When and where the support is provided can be flexible to the needs of the young person. We are also able to offer 1 to 1 sessions that are specifically focussed around bushcraft skills and outdoor learning.