We offer one to one support for young people aged 16-18 who are not in employment, education or training.
Working closely with young people and partner agencies , we provide free signposting and support to overcome the barriers young people can face when trying to access college, apprenticeships or employment.
We offer support to create and implement a bespoke plan to achieve individual goals. This could include:
- applying for college.
- improving qualifications such as English and Maths.
- apprenticeships or training opportunities.
- employability skills such as CV writing, application forms and interview technique to improve chances of successfully applying for jobs.
- taking part in activities to improve skills or working towards an accreditation.
- signposting to useful services.
If you don't know what your next steps are or don't know where to start first, don't panic! Our Youth Support Workers will work with you to determine your goals, improve social and emotional skills, seek out opportunities, and help you reach your potential.
If you would be interested in talking to the team about our NEET project then call or text us on 07917343846 or email us at NEET@youthoptions.co.uk.