Youth Options Outdoor Learning programmes offer young people in need of our support the opportunity to access nature locally. Our aim is to help young people aspire to achieve something worthwhile, address any issues they are facing, and work towards making better life choices for their mental and physical wellbeing.
We expect to see:
- Reduced levels of anxiety in young people
- More young people informed on how to keep themselves and others safe.
- Improved stress management
- Improved mental and physical health
- Families with a better understanding of the positive influence of nature and the outdoors
- Improved self-confidence and resilience
- Improved communication
- Individuals being signposted to relevant organisations where appropriate