Is your child violent?
We can help using Non Violent Resistance (NVR)
What is it?
- 10 weekly practical parent group sessions providing NVR (Non-violent Resistance) strategies and guidance
- a strategy aimed at engaging family activities that build social and emotional capabilities
Who is it for?
- Parents/Carers with children who show violent, aggressive, controlling or self-destructive behaviours (aged 5 – 17 years)
- Families across Hampshire, Southampton, Portsmouth and Isle of Wight
What will it change?
- Building positive relationships within the family unit
- Empowering parents to change their responses and resist violent behaviour
- Reducing frequency and/or severity of violent incidents
- Improving school attendance
- Improving relationships with professionals
For more information please contact: email@example.com or telephone 02394213678
I no longer struggle with what to do – I have a plan – I no longer feel powerless.